Woman Using Oxygen and A Wheelchair Sitting In Her Living Room

Transition Services (3 Components):         
  1. Institutional Transition - Staff assist individuals transitioning out of nursing homes and other institutions into the community by identifying barriers and solutions, such as the hiring of a personal care attendant– Contact Julie Alexander, 414-226-8378 V/Relay

  2. Institutional Diversion - Staff provide assistance to individuals with disabilities who are at risk of entering institutions so that the individual may remain in the community—Contact Gerald Hay, 414-226-8135 V/Relay

  3. Youth Transition - Staff facilitate the transition of youth with disabilities, who have completed their secondary education or otherwise left school, to post-secondary life—Contact Gerald Hay, 414-226-8135 V/Relay
Many people prefer to live in the community, outside of nursing homes and institutions.  We help them to get the support they need to live in the community successfully.


Group pic from YLS  Quick Donate

    Make a donation online now.