June Brown Bag Lunch Series
Accessing Personal and Social Needs
Wednesdays in June
June 1, 12-1 PM Emergency Preparedness and Resources
- Natalie Czarkowski, Emergency Management Coordinator, Milwaukee County Office of Emergency Management
June 8, 12-1 PM Innovative Trends in Museum Accessibility
- Dawn Koceja, Access & Inclusion Coordinator, Milwaukee Public Museum
- Haydn Flores, Community Engagement & Programming Specialist, Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- Ashley Monge, Guest Experience Manager, Betty Brinn Children's Museum
June 15, 12-1 PM Self-directed Planning in Mental Health
- Ron Bassman, Executive Director, MindFreedom International
June 22, 12-1 PM Assisting People with Difficult Credit Histories
- Constance Alberts, Director, Bank On Greater Milwaukee
June 29, 12-1:30 PM Alternatives for Decision Making Support
- Polly Shoemaker, WI Guardianship Support Center Attorney, Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources, Inc.
People with Disabilities, Personal Care Workers, Providers, and the General Community are welcome!
Register at: bit.ly/IFbrownbaglunch or call Julie at 414-226-8378
Reasonable Accommodations: Independence First is committed to providing the highest degree of accessibility when offering agency-sponsored events. ASL Interpreter(s) and Zoom Live Transcript will be provided. Please notify Julie Alexander at 414-226-8378 V/Relay or firstname.lastname@example.org with your disability-related accommodation requests by 2 weeks before each event. We will do our best to honor accommodation requests made after this date.