WisLoan and Telework Loan Program
The Funding You Need for Your Independence
WisLoan + Telework are statewide alternative loan programs that allow Wisconsin residents with disabilities to finance assistive technology, home modifications, or equipment needed to become self-employed or work from home.
- Loan amounts range from $500 to $50,000. You may apply for the amount you need, but the actual loan amount will depend on the item you purchase and your ability to repay.
- WisLoan loans are used to purchase assistive technology or home modifications that help a person with a disability live more independently and productively.
- Telework Loans are used to purchase equipment needed to start a business or to become self-employed.
- Applicant can be purchasing items for him or herself or on behalf of someone with a disability.
Who can apply?
- Must be a Wisconsin resident
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Any individual with a disability
- Any individual on behalf of a person with a disability:
- Children and other relatives
- Personal care takers
- Legal guardians